[RADIATOR] Request for enhancement: Log Handler InfluxDB or at least UDP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jan 29 23:34:46 CST 2016

Hi Heikki, Hi Karl -

Two thoughts on this:

1. you can use the “|” pipe character in the “Filename …” parameter of the <Log FILE> clause to pipe the log messages to another program directly, together with LogFormat

2. one can easily imagine a new <Log CUSTOM> clause with a hook as a parameter to do whatever one might wish, being mindful to limit overhead of course