[RADIATOR] PEAP internal session resumption breaks some clients

Ullfig, Roberto Alfredo rullfig at uic.edu
Fri Aug 28 10:35:06 CDT 2015

I don't know if this is the same issue we had. It was trivial to get an 802.1x error on my non-AD laptop (for some reason I could not get it to fail with my account on an AD connected laptop). All I had to do was connect and reconnect quickly a few times in a row. We added "EAPTLS_SessionResumption 0" to our 802.1x handler and the problem went away.

---
Roberto Ullfig - rullfig at uic.edu
ACCC Research Programmer