[RADIATOR] TLS Session Resumption does not work on Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit.

Johnson, Neil M neil-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri May 18 09:35:38 CDT 2012

We are using Active State Perl 5.12.2 Build 1202 (64-bit).

We are using your build of Net-SSLeay (1.36.0.1)

The client I'm testing with is a Dell Latitude D620 with Windows 7.

For the Server that seems to be working is running Active State Perl
5.12.2 (Build 1202) (32-bit) and Net-SSLeay 1.36.0.1 also.

So it's either a Windows Sever 2003 to 2008 issue or a 32-bit to 64-bit
issue.

-Neil

--
Neil Johnson