[RADIATOR] Upgrade Challenges to 4.9

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed May 9 14:03:25 CDT 2012

On 05/09/2012 09:11 PM, Michael Hulko wrote:

> It would appear that I have missed the Net-LDAP module that one of our
> hooks calls.  Not sure why this is not part of the standard
> packages...Is there a specific package I should use.

I think ppm install perl-ldap should give you version 0.44 which is the
current version too.

I took a quick look at the configuration too. I suggest the following:

# DupInterval 0
EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0

Unless there's a good reason, you should not accept duplicates. Also,
PEAP version 0 works better with e.g., with Macs and IOS devices. It's
also default in version 4.9

Heikki