[RADIATOR] Radiator

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Wed Mar 21 17:37:39 CDT 2012

On 03/21/2012 11:40 AM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

> Thanks Heikki, I installed Net-SSLeay.ppd.

Ok, good to hear.

> 1.Please find the radius.cfg file, in that I have added AP IP address and Authentication port, is that correct way that I mentioned in the config file radius.cfg file or need to make some other things and where do I need to mention Shared Secrete.

Try replacing your current <Client> clause with this:

Trace 4
LogStdout
AuthPort 1812
AcctPort 1813
# This clause defines a single client to listen to
<Client 192.168.37.184>
        Secret   GSDEMO
</Client>

AuthPort and AcctPort do not go into Client and I am assuming
192.168.37.184 is your AP.

I added Trace 4 and LogStdout so that you will easily see the debug and
other messages on the console.

> 2. send me command for running radius.cfg file, that I have stored in c:/ProgramFile.

First, see http://www.open.com.au/radiator/install-demo.html and the
installation instructions there. They give examples how to start radiusd
(Radiator).

Typically something like this should work:

perl c:\perl\bin\radiusd -trace 4 -config_file c:\path\to\your.conf

NetWare etc.