[RADIATOR] AuthBy SQL - multiple rows/attributes

Michael ringo at vianet.ca
Mon Jun 25 12:05:24 CDT 2012

I seem to remember reading somewhere in the Radiator manual that it will only process the first sql row received therefore I don't think it will process multiple row results.  I can't seem to find in the manual where i read that though. On the other hand, you could have all reply values on the same row in the table, or create an sql statement that returns them all on one row.

What is your sql table structure?  multiple tables?

mike