[RADIATOR] Authby LSA and groups not working (redux)

Pearson, Mark mark.pearson at ntu.ac.uk
Fri Oct 1 04:13:25 CDT 2010

Hi, I have it working by running Radiator on a server in the domain.
Note that you need 4.7 to use the magic bit UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm.
Nothing is needed on the actual DCs regarding Radiator in our case.

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
 <AuthBy LSA>
### The next line strips the @realm portion to allow AD to authenticate
against it
  UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm
  EAPType MSCHAP-V2
 </AuthBy>
</Handler>

### This is the outer request where username at ntu.ac.uk are captured

<Handler Realm=somewhere.ac.uk>
 <AuthBy FILE>
  Filename %D/users

### This tells the PEAP client what types of inner EAP requests we will
honour
  EAPType PEAP, TTLS
  EAPTLS_CAFile %D/certificates/terenasslca.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateFile %D/certificates/final-cert.pem
  EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
  EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile %D/certificates/mykey.pem
  EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword
  EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize 1000
  AutoMPPEKeys
  SSLeayTrace 4
  EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0

### Added EAPAnonymous %{User-Name} to the outer AuthBy
### This will send the outer username  as the inner username
### (instead of "anonymous")

  EAPAnonymous %{User-Name}

 </AuthBy>
</Handler>