[RADIATOR] Cisco 3750 (and others) 802.1x Wired Port Authentication

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 3 20:39:18 CST 2010

Hello Dave -

Again, it looks like a client supplicant problem.

Radiator can't do much if it doesn't receive requests.

You should look at what debugging you have available on both the client supplicant and on the NAS.

BTW - your configuration file is only set up for PEAP - is this what your supplicant is expecting?

NB: