[RADIATOR] Slow Response to the NAS Clients

M P antmtp at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:15:10 CST 2009

Hello Alex,

> Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] Slow Response to the NAS Clients
> From: alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.at
> To: antmtp at hotmail.com
> CC: radiator at open.com.au
> Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:53:14 +0100
>
> Maybe a slow responding database?

How will I know?
I just checked the log file and I got this warning message below:
"WARNING: Bad authenticator received in reply to ID 1"
In just around 5 minutes after I set the Trace to 5, I got 8700+ lines of the above warning message.
Can you tell me what are the relevant messages to check on the log file I have right now that will tell me some hints about this slow response issue?
Thank you in advance.