[RADIATOR] AuthEMERALD Platypus

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. Gilbert.G at phoenixinternet.net
Tue Nov 11 11:25:59 CST 2008

Hugh,

Even though the first log excerpt received a no such user, when I have the
AddATDefaults flag set, the user always is accepted and user attributes are
returned.  When the AddATDefaults flag is not set the first query works, but
the subsequent queries are rejected.

Also, I provided the isql results which are a bit deceiving.  After I
submitted the email to the list, I found that if I kept running the queries,
the I would get no results.  I am wondering if it is a problem with freetds,
the driver that I use to access the database?  I am currently running the
queries against a MS SQL2000 server but the database is transitioning at the
end of the week to MS SQL2005.

Should I just install Radiator on a MS Windows box with MS Windows ODBC and
see if that resolves the problem?  The more I think about it, the more I
think that this may not be a radiator issue but a SQL driver issue.  Since I
first purchased my license for Radiator in '01, I have never had any issue
but this one.

Thank you,
Gilbert