(RADIATOR) safeword multiple roles

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 7 17:44:54 CDT 2008

Hello Johan -

Thanks for your mail.

In answer to your question, you would use cascaded AuthBy clauses for
this - the first to do the authentication, and the second to apply
the group attributes.

The exact details of how to do this depend on how you are contacting
the Safeword server, and what attributes come back in the reply.

If you could send me a copy of the Radiator configuration file that
you have been testing with together with a trace 4 debug showing what
is happening I will take a look.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki: