(RADIATOR) Client - group by subnet

Barry Ard barry.ard at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 4 09:32:02 CDT 2008

Fantastic. I guess you were burning the midnight oil.

Barry Ard                                   barry.ard at ualberta.ca
Network Operations
Academic Information and Communication Technologies (AICT)
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta   Canada

This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged
information.  Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
recipient of this communication.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this communication, do not copy, distribute, or take action on it.
Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be
deleted or destroyed.