(RADIATOR) AuthBy TACACSPLUS multiple hosts and TACACS error

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:41:08 CST 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 04:36:05 pm Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Andrew -
>
> For your first question, you would need to use multiple AuthBy
> TACACSPLUS clauses.

Fair enough.  I'll take a look at the AuthBy TACACSPLUS code and see how much
work it'd be to make it work like AuthBy RADIUS in that regard.

> For your second question I need a bit more information - what
> environment is this running in? From the error messages it looks like
> modems not syncing properly, but that is just a guess.

It mostly consists of Cisco catalyst switches in a very large campus network.
This particular problem crops up when a robot account periodically logs into
all of them to gather information.  I'll try to get trace 4 when it's
happening.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au