(RADIATOR) CRL reloading is not working

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Fri Feb 1 03:11:07 CST 2008

Hi Mike,
> How did you test the reloading in the second case? Did you create a new CRL,
> or just touch the CRL file without changing its contents?

In both experiments I was testing with real CRLs. Radiator started with
older one where my cert wasn't revoked. After successfull authentication
  with EAP-TLS I placed on disk newer CRL in which was info about
revocation of my certificate. I repeated authentication which was
successfull - with that newer CRL in place. To be double sure I
restarted Radiator and repeated authentication - which failed because
this time Radiator really loaded new CRL.

Best regards
--
Jan Tomasek aka Semik

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au