(RADIATOR) Consolidate fields

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Wed Jan 17 01:15:45 CST 2007

Hi!

After converting Diameter grouped AVP to Radius I have one multiple
fields withsame name.
For instance, from details file:

    SDP-Media-Description = "a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000"
    SDP-Media-Description = "a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000"
    SDP-Media-Description = "a=fmtp:101 0-11"

Please advise me how to export those values to MySQL database (either as
separate records or as one consolidated)?
At the moment I have following row for this attribute in radiator.cfg
file in 'AuthBy SQL' section:

    AcctColumnDef    SDPMediaDescr,SDP-Media-Description

and have only first value, of course.

Regards,
Arthur

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au