(RADIATOR) Lotus Notes 7.0.2 LDAP

Sergei Keler skeler at gdc.ru
Tue Aug 28 07:55:53 CDT 2007

Hi!

Lotus made some changes in their LDAP server:

---
In 7.02 some changes were made to interpret LDAP DNs more precisely. It
looks like we got a little over zealous with a base of " " (one or more
spaces). Rather than returning Invalid DN Syntax we should probably just
normalize it to a base of root "" (no space). We'll look into this. In the
mean time change the root on your search requests to "".
---

Hah! Radiator's LDAP auth module said 'Invalid Syntax' in realms where it
worked.

Where to dig or what to change in radiator config?

       <AuthBy LDAP2>
               Host             qqq
               Port             xxx
               UsernameAttr     uid