(RADIATOR) Unable to get AcctFailedLogFileName working

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 6 02:06:13 CDT 2006

Hello Premkumar -

Can you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, I suspect this has more to do with the
behaviour of your firewall than Radiator.

A good way to make sure you have all of the accounting data is to
write everything to a file on the Radiator host.

Something like this:

<Realm ....>

	<AuthBy ...>

	AcctLogFileName	%L/accounting-%Y-%m-%d

</Realm>

This will create a new accounting file for each day of the form

	accounting-2006-07-06

hope that helps

NB:

radiator)?