(RADIATOR) Duplicate detection doesn't use source port

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Sep 6 02:23:22 CDT 2005

Hello Surajh -

Radiator now has an optional "UseExtendedIds" parameter for the
AuthBy RADIUS clause which will allow Radiator to keep track of a
much larger number of requests. This is done by using the "Proxy-
State" attribute to carry a much larger number than can be carried by
the Identifier field in the radius request header.

Perhaps you could talk to Ericsson about including optional support
for "Proxy-State"?

You can try turning on "UseExtendedIds" in the AuthBy RADIUS clause
to see if it makes any difference.

Please let me know what you discover.

NB:

radiator)?