(RADIATOR) Using PreHandlerHook via LDAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 4 01:10:48 CDT 2005

Hello Peter -

Unfortunately you cannot do what you show below, due to the order in
which things happen during initialisation.

There is a script called "goodies/sqlclienthook.pl" that shows how to
deal with the same problem for ClientListSQL.

If you decide to implent a similar solution for LDAP please consider
contributing it for the "goodies".

On 4 Oct 2005, at 08:21, Peter Crystal wrote:

> Peter Crystal wrote:
>
>> Mike McCauley wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Peter,
>>>
>>> Thanks for reporting this issue.
>>> It was due to a bug in ClientListLDAP.pm which prevented the hook
>>> being compiled. We have now issued a patch to fix this problem
>>> and it
>>> is in the latest Radiator patch set.
>>>

> A secondary question to this just to confirm something.
>
> In the configuration files you can use something like :
>
>     PreHandlerHook file:"/home/radius-stuff/hooks/prehandler.hook"
>
> To load a perl stub. Can I assume this wont work in the LDAP
> version? Or
> will it work there also?
>

> --
> [ Peter Crystal                | Programmer                  ]
> [ e: peter.c at team.iinet.net.au | w: http://www.iinet.net.au/ ]
> [ p: +618 9213 1345            | f: n/a                      ]
> [                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes             ]

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au