(RADIATOR) Cisco VPN3030 to

Kliger, Sean C skliger at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 11 11:38:24 CST 2005

Hello--

We have a Cisco VPN3030 for which I'd like users to authenticate to our
Radius on Windows server (2003).  We've come up with a sample config snippet
(below) and I'm wondering if one of you all would look it over and let me
know if it looks reasonable.  Unfortunately, we don't have a test VPN box so
I'll need to do this during a maintenance window and would like to get lined
up so as not to incur multiple outages.

<Client IP address here>
	Identifier	CF-VPN-PUB	#vpn client authentication requests
from cf-vpn can come
					#either public or private interfaces
	Secret xxx
</Client>

<Client IP address here>
	Identifier	CF-VPN-PRI	#vpn client authentication requests
from cf-vpn can come
					#either public or private interfaces
	Secret xxx
</Client>

<Handler Client-Identifier = CF-VPN-PUB>

	<AuthBy GROUP>

		<AuthBy LSA>

			Group VPNSW	# Active Directory group
			DomainController xxx

	AcctLogFileName	%L/detail
	AuthLog		remoteaccess-authlog

</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = CF-VPN-PRI>

	<AuthBy GROUP>

		<AuthBy LSA>

			Group VPNSW	# Active Directory group
			DomainController xxx