(RADIATOR) WLAN Auth and OS X

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Tue Mar 1 15:29:43 CST 2005

Hi,

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Urs Landis wrote:

> Hi Hugh
>
> NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!
>
> After all the tests in the last days, it seems that i can't solve my problem.
> 1. OS X LDAP (and Active Directory) don't accept cleartext passwords (from
> radiator)
> 2. Radiator can't ServerChecksPassword with TTLS, TLS, PEAP, LEAP, ...
> 3. PAP is the only one that should work with ServerChecksPassword, but PAP
> isn't supported by Mac OS X nor by Windows XP
>
> And now????

- exactly what kind of directory service are you using with OS/X ?
- Does your directory expose the user password in an ldap attribute ?
- Do you have your own openldap setup or do you use some kind of os/x
   supplied ldap schema ?

Greetings
Christian

Christian Kratzer                       ck at cksoft.de
CK Software GmbH                        http://www.cksoft.de/
Phone: +49 7452 889 135                 Fax: +49 7452 889 136

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au