(RADIATOR) Active Directory UsernameAttr

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 18 18:36:30 CDT 2004

Hello Matias -

You will find an example in "goodies/ad-ldap.cfg".

         <AuthBy LDAP2>
                 Host            uniform

                 # Microsoft AD also listens on port 3268, and
                 # requests received on that port are reported to be
                 # more compliant with standfard LDAP, so you may want
to use:
                 # Port 3268

                 AuthDN cn=Administrator,cn=Users,dc=open,dc=com,dc=au
#               AuthPassword    yourADadminpasswordhere
                 AuthPassword    admin
                 BaseDN          ou=csx users,dc=open,dc=com,dc=au
                 ServerChecksPassword
                 UsernameAttr sAMAccountName

                 AuthAttrDef logonHours,MS-Login-Hours,check

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au