(RADIATOR) Authby failover

James Nelson radiator at isleofatlantis.net
Wed Mar 24 17:10:38 CST 2004

This is a little unusual and is not real good design (one reason I tell
people around here they need to plan things a little farther ahead than
they do), but I am stuck with a situation where we may need to
authenticate some of our users against 2 different realms and send an
accept if either one match.  Example:

User sends "user(at)realm1.net"
Radiator tries to auth this and fails with bad username or password, so
attempts to auth "user(at)realm2.net" and suceeds.  Radiator then sends
an "Access-Accept" response.

Is this even possible?  If so, care to lend me some guidance?

Thanks,
::James Nelson

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au