(RADIATOR) Is there any way to disconnect connected users in CiscoAS5300

Claudio Lapidus c_lapidus at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 21:44:54 CST 2004

In addition to Hugh's suggestions, you may want to try 'AAA Session MIB'
also, especially if you run an older IOS (not older than 12.1T, though).
This allows you to disconnect a user via SNMP (be careful with your security
settings!). Have a look at
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1834/products_feature_guide09186a00800801b8.html

HTH,
cl.