(RADIATOR) Wireless Duplicates

Andrew andrewb at acenet.net.au
Sun Dec 19 19:48:47 CST 2004

Hi,

I am running Radiator 3.11. It has been running perfectly since upgrading
from 3.9, but out of the blue I got the below error in my logfile. Once this
error occurs, nobody is able to authenticate.
Restarting the service via a HUP resolves the issue but I am just wondering
what is actually causing the issue, can anybody explain?
I am running authentication by file (no DB). So I can't figure out how
Radiator knows a request is a duplicate?

INFO: Duplicate request id 0 received from x.x.x.x(1494): ignored

The errors usually occur in this fashion;
The IP address is always the access point. The request Id cycles in the
order 0,0,1,1,2,2,3,3. The number in brackets increments by 1 with each
cycle.

Thanks!

-- Andrew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au