(RADIATOR) Question on EAP configuration

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Thu Aug 19 20:24:51 CDT 2004

Hi Matthew,

Here's an example config that works with PEAP and TTLS...

- Terry

LogDir          /usr/local/var/log/radius.log
LogFile         %L/logfile
DbDir           /etc/radiator
Trace           4

AuthPort 1812
AcctPort 1813

<Client 172.16.0.2>
         Secret *********
         DupInterval 0
</Client>

<AuthBy FILE>
     Identifier BY_FILE

     Filename                        %D/users
     EAPType                         TTLS PEAP MSCHAP-V2 LEAP TLS
     EAPTLS_MaxFragmentSize          1000
     EAPTLS_CAFile                   /etc/radiator/certs/root.pem
     EAPTLS_CertificateType          PEM
     EAPTLS_CertificateFile          /etc/radiator/certs/cert-srv.pem
     EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile           /etc/radiator/certs/cert-srv.pem
     EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword       whatever

     EAPTLS_SessionResumption 0
     EAPAnonymous                %0

     # Needed for Mac OS X user support
     EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0