(RADIATOR) radius Accounting-Response

Martin Koenig martin.koenig at toplink-plannet.de
Fri Aug 13 06:13:43 CDT 2004

Hello,

according to RFC2866, an Accounting-Response has to be issued by the server
for every successfully recieved and recorded Accounting-Request.

Now, with ngrep I can see the Accounting-Request coming in from the NAS, but
I don't see any Accounting-Response from the server. Is this default
behaviour? Do I have to enable Accounting-Response somewhere? If it would
work, would the packets originate from port 1646?

Thank you,

regards,
Martin

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au