(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.9, Optigold, MySQL

Bobby Brown, Jr. bobby at ssinternet.com
Mon Aug 2 18:37:16 CDT 2004

Optigold is telling me there is no actual structure they require, but rather
I just need to modify my events so that they update the existing tables that
already exist within Radiator.  The following is a list of fields that they
had me updating before they realized the tables had changed:

RADUSERS
.....ADDEDDATE
.....BADLOGINS
.....EMAIL
.....FULLNAME
.....MAXLOGINS
.....PASS_WORD
.....USERNAME
.....VALIDFROM
.....VALIDTO

I'm assuming all I have to do to create a new user is to make a new enty in
my SUBSCRIBERS table.  This isn't a problem with OptiGold, but I do have a
few questions.  In the SUBSCRIBERS table there are 6 fields.  Some of them I
understand and some I do not.

The USERNAME and PASSWORD fields are straight forward and easy, but the
ENCRYPTEDPASSWORD field is puzzling me as to how to generate it from
optigold.  The command I use to send the username and password are a simple
"INSERT INTO SUSCRIBERS (USERNAME, PASSWORD) VALUES (username,password)",
but how do i send something to be encrypted?

What exactly are the CHECKATTR and REPLYATTR fields for, and should they
always be the same?

What is TIMELEFT and how do I calculate it?

The only other issue I will have is how to set my MAXLOGINS.  Without
setting this field how can I suspend a customer.  From what Optigold told me
I could just set my MAXLOGINS to 0 to have them suspended.  This could be
very useful if i set it up so my customers can login more than once.  What
other solutions are there?

Bobby Brown, Jr.
bobby at ssinternet.com