(RADIATOR) Using the Ascend-data-filter

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Mar 27 16:21:31 CST 2003

Hello John -

This depends somewhat on what else you are doing in your configuration
file, but if you want to add this to every session, you can do
something like this:

# define Realms or Handlers

<Realm ...>
	<AuthBy ...>
		AddToReply Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward tcp est", \
			Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward dstip 192.168.0.2", \
			Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop tcp dstport = 25", \
			Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in forward"
</Realm>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au