(RADIATOR) Problems with settings Session-Timeout(s)

Bogdan TARU bgd at icomag.de
Mon Feb 24 03:25:54 CST 2003

	Hi everyone,

 And thanks a lot for your replies regarding how to use SQL functions
inside a PostAuthHook!

 Right now I have another problem, unfortunately. I am sending
Session-Timeouts for some of our customers, and they get disconnected
indeed, but they are not deleted from the 'pools' table (in my case) up
until the moment 'DefaultLeasePeriod' is reached. This is really happening
for all those customers, so I think I can rule out network problems (like
lost UDP packets that the cisco dialin machine sends to the radiator
port).

 I am using one Cisco AS5300 which authentificates the clients to a
Radiator 2.19.

 Thank you,
 bogdan

iCom Media AG