(RADIATOR) Assign IP's or Default

William Taylor williamt at napanet.net
Tue Feb 4 13:39:53 CST 2003

Ok guys, Im trying to finish up my migration off of livingston radius.
Here is what I would like to do.

 Currently in radiator I am authing users out of an SQL database.

Some of my users have Static IP address and Framed routes.
 For these users I had entries in the Users File in livingston.

For other users I had differnt default entries based on what group they
belong to.
Some users can use 1 port or 2 ports.
Some users have differnt Session Timouts.

What I would like to do is:

  AuthSelect select password,gid,replyattr from users where
username='%U' AND isactive <> 0  ( 0 means locked users in my database )

now if their replyattr is not NULL in the database send it along. This
would be for the static folks.
Now since I don't want a billion (ok not a billion) entries in my
database that are the same:

If replyattr is NULL I would like to go

 if($gid == 200 ) {
  send this replyattr:
    Idle=Timeout = 1220,
    Session-Timeout = 86400,
    Port-Limit = 2
 } elsif ($gid == 201 ) {
   send this other replyattr :
    Idle=Timeout = 1220,
    Session-Timeout = 86400,
    Port-Limit = 1
 } else {
    reject the call because there is no matching gid (maybe it's a
mailbox account)
 }

Is this doable?
Also do you know if there is a way to say if they connect with an ISDN
line but they are using a dialup username, reject the call or make it so
they only connect at 56K?
Any help would be great.

Thanks,
  William