(RADIATOR) Problems with BindAddress

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Wed Aug 27 00:51:46 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to do BindAddress on a multihomed Radiator server and when it goes to process the packet it halts at the mysql select for the AuthBY Clause and then restarts itself.
It doesn't dump any errors or give any helpful information. I was sure to modify the mysql connect line to change its "localhost" to the actual IP so that would work, but I'm still having the same problem. Normally it bnids to 0.0.0.0 but I've changed it to

BindAddress 203.100.100.100, 192.168.1.100, 127.0.0.1

Any ideas on how I can get this working?

Regards,

Paul Rivoli
paul at kbs.net.au
K B S   I N T E R N E T