(RADIATOR) Question about AcctSQLStatement.

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Wed Oct 23 11:44:25 CDT 2002

Hello.

I'm having problems with the next SQL statement for accounting

AcctSQLStatement update TABLENAME set VALUE=0%{Acct-Session-Time} where
ROW='%n' and
DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME(0%{Timestamp},'%d-%m-%y') = 'mm-dd-yy'

where mm-dd-yy is a date value in that format. Well, if I do in mysql
(obviously replacing %0{Timestamp} for a valid value):

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(FROM_UNIXTIME('01035767266','%d-%m-%y') = 'mm-dd-yy';

it works well. The format of the
FROM_UNIXTIME(0%{Timestamp}-0%{Acct-Session-Time}) is rewrited like
mm-dd-yy and then I can compare them, but the problem is when I try to do
the same SQL statement with radius;  the %d, %m and the %y don't mean the
same. Those "wildcards" are being interpreted like the actual day month and
year of the box running radius.

How do I escape or make radius send to mysql the string "%d-%m-%y" without
interpret them?.

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo
Network and Services Field Manager