(RADIATOR) Re: [easley] Limit Total Usage

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Jun 7 20:25:46 CDT 2002

Hello Scott -

Yes this is very easy to do by using the AcctSQLStatement in your AuthBy SQL
clause. There are numerous examples in the goodies directory showing how to
do it ("goodies/radmin.cfg" for one).

Note that you will need a cron job or similar to run at the beginning of each
month to set/reset the monthly limit.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au