(RADIATOR) CalledStationId question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 31 22:35:00 CDT 2002

Hello Chris -

The CalledStationId construct is not used in this way (it is intended to
be stand-alone).

This will depend to a certain extent on what else you are doing in your
configuration file. You can either use Handlers, or you can use an
AuthBy clause, or you can use a DEFAULT in one of your existing AuthBy
clauses.

If you send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets), I will
take a look. And please include a bit more detail on your requirements
as well.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au