Fwd: (RADIATOR) DBI-1.20 installation solaris 8

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Jan 22 18:24:40 CST 2002

Hello Joseph,

I have just tested this with perl 5.6.1 on Sol 8 (using the perl binary
distribution from sunfreeware) and it builds OK for me.

The file Driver.xst _should_ have been present in the DBI distribution. The
error you are seeing makes me think either:

1. Your distribution is corrupt and Driver.xst is missing
2. You have somehow removed Driver.xst, or its protection is not readable by
you
3. The Makefile has not been built correctly

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au