(RADIATOR) Time of day login

Leon Oosterwijk leon at blueskies-is.com
Mon Feb 25 21:38:48 CST 2002

Hugh,

What would happen if I specified a Session-Timeout attribute with the
"AddtoReplyIfNotExist" clause but i didn't specify a Time attribute? I have
a user population where some have time restrictions but others don't. Would
the Session-Timeout = "until Time" cause RADIATOR to sent weird
Sessiontimeouts to the NAS, or would it deny access?

Leon

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au