(RADIATOR) Radacct.cgi

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Wed Feb 13 14:46:32 CST 2002

	I saw this question a couple weeks ago in the list, but I never
saw an answer to it.  When I turn on the "secure" option in radacct.cgi
so that it will validate the user through radius, it shows everyone's
entries in the accounting table instead of just that user.  Basically I
am trying to use it so that our users can see their total time for the
month, but like I said, it is displaying everything in the accounting
table.  Is there a way that I can change this.  If this was answered in
the list earlier and I didn't see it, I apologize.

Thanks,

-Ronan

Ronan Eckelberry
ronan at gowebco.com