(RADIATOR) Problem with radiator_mon.lib

Eli Tovbeyn eli at xpert.com
Mon Dec 9 14:48:21 CST 2002

Hi,
I've tried to use WebMonitor (Radiator 3.3.1).
I could't get it running on the start - it gave me all the time "Can't
connect to radiator, timeout in operation....".
I've figured out that function Get_Connection probably didn't
interpreted properly the "LOGGEDIN" reply string.
The quickest very ugly patch was to disable the "if" sentense:

   my ($lines)=$t->getlines();
#    if ($lines=~/LOGGEDIN/){
            return $t;
#   } else {
#        return undef();
#    }

With this patch it works. I know it's very ugly but....

Eli Tovbeyn

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au