(RADIATOR) Radius auithentication on Microsoft IIS

rik.nagtegaal at stork.com rik.nagtegaal at stork.com
Tue Oct 16 05:39:53 CDT 2001

Hi all,

It may be slightly off topic, but I would like to know if it is possible to
let MS IIS authenticate against a Radius Server. One of our customers would
like to be able to do this.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Rik

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any action in reliance of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Stork is liable for neither the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au