(RADIATOR) PORTLIMITCHECK problem

Kevin McKee kmckee at nw-tel.com
Mon Oct 1 16:33:03 CDT 2001

When I try to implement PORTLIMITCHECK (see following handler), I get
lots of people authorized with the 'Called-Station-ID' value replacing
their Username in the Session Database.  Removing the AuthBy
PORTLIMITCHECK seems to resolve the problem.  I'm running 2.17.1.  But,
I really need to get PORTLIMITCHECK working.  Any suggestions.

Thanks,

-Kevin McKee-
Network Manager
Northwest Telephone, Inc.

<Handler Called-Station-Id=/XXXX610400|XXXX940400|XXXX610400/>
        AcctLogFileName %L/%Y%m%d-GN-detail
        SessionDatabase gnDB
        RejectHasReason
        <AuthBy PORTLIMITCHECK>
               CountQuery SELECT COUNT(*) FROM RADONLINE WHERE
CALLEDID='%{Called-Station-Id}'
               SessionLimit 10
       </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host xxx.xxx.198.100
                Secret xxxxxx
                AuthPort 1645
                AcctPort 1646
                StripFromRequest NAS-Port-Id,NAS-Port-Type
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au