(RADIATOR) ClientListSQL problem: fetchrow failed

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 13 04:48:13 CDT 2001

Hello Edoardo -

I am not sure I understand your Oracle table definition and the corresponding
GetClientQuery. I would have thought that the NAS_IDENTIFIER field was what
you wanted, although it is hard to tell what is being shown by the "select *"
you show below.

Have you tried using the example table definition that we supply in the file
"goodies/ansiCreate.sql"? Also note that there are differences in the table
definitions that we provide and what you are using.

I have also copied Mike on this mail for his comments.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au