(RADIATOR) Errors

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Dec 12 19:40:31 CST 2001

Hello Eric -

The first problem shown is because there must be a space after DefaultReply:

	DefaultReply Service-Type=Framed-User, \
		Framed-Protocol=PPP

And the DictionaryFile line is normally put at the top of the configuration
file with Foreground, LogStdout, etc.

BTW - the AcctLogFileName line should be inside the Realm clause (it is
probably this that is causing the error).

I would suggest you read the RFC's and the Radiator reference manual,
included in the distribution ("doc/rfc2865.txt", "doc/rfc2866.rfc" and
"doc/ref.html").

I would also suggest you add some comments to the configuration file.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au