[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator, OpenRoaming and IETF update webinar tomorrow and Thursday + WGC Las Vegas

Leena Reinsalo leena at radiatorsoftware.com
Mon Jun 5 09:09:54 UTC 2023

Hello,

We're announcing exciting Radiator news in our live webinar tomorrow! We're
also hosting a second session on Thursday for US time zones.

*Radiator, OpenRoaming and IETF update webinar / 6th & 8th June*
Learn what is new in the Radiator, its OpenRoaming functionality and what
is happening with IETF RADIUS standardization and Radiator.

   - Radiator 4.28 release highlights
   - Radiator OpenRoaming enhancements
   - Radiator OpenRoaming Configuration Guide update
   - IETF standardization and Radiator roadmap

Tue 6 June 2023 - 9AM UTC | 10AM CEST
Thu 8 June 2023 - 9AM PDT | 12NOON EDT | 4PM UTC

*Register here:* https://forms.gle/oH34wuuxKLqtMPFe8

Radiator OpenRoaming Configuration Guide is available at
https://github.com/radiator-software/radiator-openroaming

*Wireless Global Congress Las Vegas / 19th - 22nd June*
Radiator Software is a member of Wireless Broadband Alliance and the
Radiator team is flying out to Las Vegas in June to participate in WGC
Americas. Radiator Software founder and managing director Karri Huhtanen is
available to meet onsite for a free consultation and ad-hoc workshops on
various technical topics.

Please leave your details to book a meeting:
https://forms.gle/rY8vSLFJSrBYpoB26

As always, please feel free to contact us at info at radiatorsoftware.com if
you’d like to discuss the above topics or your own projects - we’re always
happy to hear from you.

Best regards,

Leena Reinsalo
Sales, Radiator Software