[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator SIM authentication webinar next week on Tue or Thu - sign up now

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Tue Jan 17 09:22:00 UTC 2023

 Hello,

Our next Radiator webinar is coming up next week - join up either Tuesday
24th or Thursday 26th!

The webinar focuses on SIM Authentication - and how Radiator products,
especially our Radiator SIM Pack, is used in different use cases related to
SIM Authentication.

The webinar session includes the following topics:

- Overview of the use Radiator use cases regarding SIM Authentication,
VoWiFi and WiFi Offloading
- New feature: IMSI Privacy for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA and EAP-AKA' authentication
- Use case: In-flight connectivity with Radiator SIM Pack
- Use case: OpenRoaming integration with Radiator SIM Authentication

The webinar is held in parallel sessions on Tuesday 24th January 2023
07.00-08.00 UTC and Thursday 26th January 2023 15.00-16.00 UTC for
participants from different regions to join.

By registering you’ll also get access to the materials after the webinar.
Please register below for an invite to your preferred session:
https://forms.gle/tQcr1fPbkhcNSQBw6

In addition, we are attending Mobile World Congress 2023 in Barcelona. If
you are attending as well and would like to meet our team, you are very
welcome to visit our stand at Hall 7, stand 7G41. In order to book a
meeting, please fill out the contact form at:
https://radiatorsoftware.com/mwc2023/

Looking forward to seeing you either in the webinar or MWC2023!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software