[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator news - OpenRoaming webinars 14.2. / 16.2. & MWC Barcelona 27.2.-2.3.

Leena Reinsalo leena at radiatorsoftware.com
Tue Feb 7 07:55:01 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Two announcements from Radiator team for February:

*Radiator OpenRoaming webinar 14.2. & 16.2.*
In next week’s live webinar, Radiator managing director Karri Huhtanen will
share lessons learned from a few OpenRoaming™ projects. Learn how to get
started with OpenRoaming™ and the recommended architecture and practices
for both network providers and Identity Providers.

Tue 14 Feb - 8AM UTC | 9AM CET
Thu 16 Feb - 4PM UTC | 8AM Pacific | 11AM Eastern

Register here: https://forms.gle/JvCY3efBWyLiQH9Y7
Presentations from previous webinars can be found at
https://radiatorsoftware.com/webinars/

*Meet the Radiator team at Mobile World Congress 27.2.-2.3.*
Three weeks to go until MWC Barcelona - we’re sending a 4 person delegation
onsite and excited to meet you face-to-face. Radiator stand is located at
Finland country pavilion *7G41* in *Hall 7 *– please come visit us! We also
have a meeting room for private meetings.

Book a meeting: https://forms.gle/rZn6bktEyAPEbMap7

We’re looking forward to seeing you at our webinars and at MWC. If you
can’t attend but are interested to hear more about Radiator, we’ll be happy
to arrange conf calls also - just drop us an email.

Kind regards,

Leena Reinsalo
Sales, Radiator Software
leena at radiatorsoftware.com