[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Webinar: Radiator & OpenRoaming 4th and 6th October - sign up now!

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Tue Sep 6 10:38:53 UTC 2022

Hello,

We are pleased to announce our next live webinar!

The fourth webinar in the series focuses on OpenRoaming™ - and how to join
this global wi-fi network. For OpenRoaming™, support both for RadSec and
DNSRoaming protocol is needed in order to implement the roaming securely
and without extra effort to the end user. Radiator AAA Server supports both
these protocols.

The webinar session includes the following topics:

- Overview of the use of Radiator AAA Server Software with OpenRoaming™
- Different use cases for the use of OpenRoaming™ , including carrier,
enterprise and hospitality Wi-Fi guest network authentication
- What we as Radiator Software can do for you when joining OpenRoaming™

The webinar is held in parallel sessions on Tuesday 4th October 07.00-08.00
UTC and Thursday 6th October 15.00-16.00 UTC for participants from
different regions to join.

Please register here <https://forms.gle/xiscESsLDqrHP1n9A> (
https://forms.gle/xiscESsLDqrHP1n9A) to receive an invite to your preferred
session. By registering you’ll also get access to the materials after the
webinar.

Looking forward to seeing you in our webinar.

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software