[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Radiator & OpenRoaming webinars tomorrow and Thursday - sign up now!

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Mon Oct 3 06:55:09 UTC 2022

 Hello,

This is a reminder that the Radiator & OpenRoaming live webinar is coming
up tomorrow, Tuesday 4th October at 7.00-8:00 UTC. Friends across the
Atlantic are invited to tune in on Thursday 6th October at 15:00-16:00 UTC
for a parallel session.

Webinar agenda:

- Overview of the use of Radiator AAA Server Software with OpenRoaming™
- Different use cases for the use of OpenRoaming™ , including carrier,
enterprise and hospitality Wi-Fi guest network authentication
- What we as Radiator Software can do for you when joining OpenRoaming™

Sign up at the link to get your webinar invite and the materials
afterwards.

Please register here: https://forms.gle/xiscESsLDqrHP1n9A

You’re warmly welcome, we hope to see you at the webinar!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software