[RADIATOR-ANNOUNCE] Upcoming Webinar: SIM Authentication with Radiator - January 24th and 26th 2023

Jaakko Stenhäll jjs at radiatorsoftware.com
Thu Dec 8 10:06:07 UTC 2022

 Hello,

We are pleased to announce our next live webinar!

The next webinar focuses on SIM Authentication - and how Radiator products,
especially our Radiator SIM Pack, is used in different use cases related to
SIM Authentication.

The webinar session includes the following topics:

- Overview of the use Radiator use cases regarding SIM Authentication,
VoWiFi and WiFi Offloading
- New feature: IMSI Privacy for EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA and EAP-AKA' authentication
- Use case: In-flight connectivity with Radiator SIM Pack
- Use case: OpenRoaming integration with Radiator

The webinar is held in parallel sessions on Tuesday 24th January 2023
07.00-08.00 UTC and Thursday 26th January 2023 15.00-16.00 UTC for
participants from different regions to join.

Please register below for an invite to your preferred session:
https://forms.gle/tQcr1fPbkhcNSQBw6

By registering you’ll also get access to the materials after the webinar.
Looking forward to seeing you in our webinar!

Best regards,

Jaakko Stenhall
Sales & Marketing, Radiator Software